Early in the day, we said that almost all applications made direct to direct payday lenders and direct cash that is short-term were refused. Exactly why is that?
Every lender that is direct their particular вЂњborrower credit profileвЂќ. Essentially, that is a listing of the plain things they prefer to see for a borrowerвЂ™s application. The more things they see which they want in your application, the higher opportunity you have got to be approved for a loan.
The issue is that really few lenders that are direct this range of needs on their site so borrowers actually donвЂ™t understand before they apply whether theyвЂ™re the sort of person a loan provider will state вЂњyesвЂќ to.
That contributes to some results that are strange borrowers.
You may use to five lenders that are direct ВЈ500 to their sites, plus one such as this might take place
- 1st direct lender says вЂњnoвЂќ.
- The second direct lender says вЂњyesвЂќ but you donвЂ™t just like the rate of interest.
- The 3rd lender says вЂњyesвЂќ вЂ“ their attention price is a bit reduced but itвЂ™s nevertheless excessive.
- The fourth direct loan provider says вЂњyesвЂќ вЂ“ you like the attention price nonetheless they just want to provide you ВЈ300.
- The fifth lender that is direct вЂњnoвЂќ.
Each time you create a complete application to a direct lender, theyвЂ™ll run a full credit search for you. They have to try this otherwise they’dnвЂ™t be following the guidelines set down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
The FCA oversee all lending to customers in the united kingdom and so they impose pretty rules that are strict just how agents and direct loan providers can act as well as the forms of loan they are able to provide.